Welcome to my portfolio! Here you'll find the articles I've written for other websites and projects I've participated in outside of Randomly Creative (for projects in Randomly Creative, peruse the website). Support me by by donating to my Ko-Fi page. Every donation counts!
View on Instagram
View on Instagram
COLUMNS AND CONTRIBUTING WRITER
GUEST POSTS & ARTICLES I'VE WRITTEN FOR OTHER WEBSITES
- Coronavirus Does Not Justify Racism or Xenophobia - Voices of Youth
- Discrimination And How it Hinders Development - Voices of Youth
- Living With An Invisible Illness: PCOS Awareness - Voices of Youth
- Human Dignity and Freedom In A Multi-Cultural, Multi-Religious World - Voices of Youth
- Particulates In The Atmosphere Are Increasing. What Can We Do About It? - Voices of Youth
- Twitter is Silencing Women: The Online Harassment of Feminists Has to Stop - Women's Media Centre
- Too Many Doctors Still Don't Believe Their Female Patients - Women's Media Centre
- Living With A Rare Water Allergy: What It Feels Like - The Mighty, featured on Yahoo Lifestyle.
- Fatshaming Leads to Patient Noncompliance - The Mighty, featured on Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Lifestyle, and IAM NETWORK
- Society and Me: Body Image and Beyond - Global Mimi
- The Winding Road of Migraine Treatment - Health Kenya
- My Migraine Story - Migraine Mantras (This article is named as one of Healthline's Best Headache and Migraine Blogs 2019.)
- Mental Health From A Kenyan Perspective - Ace of Bens
- On Writing Characters With Mental Illness - Novel Ink
- How I Fell In Love With Words - The Hamster Ball
POEMS, ESSAYS, & SHORT STORIES
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
- Teratogenic potential of Urtica massaica (Mildbr.) and Croton megalocarpus (Hutch) in mice. Published December 2018 in the Journal of Phytopharmacology. Full text available here.
- Teratogenic effects of Carissa spinarum stem and root extracts in mice. Published June 2019 in the International Journal of Phytopharmacology. Full text available here.